Colham Manor Primary School is proud to be working with PiXL (Partners in Excellence) and are part of a collaborative nationwide group that is focussed on improving life chances for children within our schools.
The PiXL approach ensures that partner schools:
- share a strong vision and strategy for improving outcomes for children
- base decisions on proven good practice
- have access to high quality resources
- use clear and consistent procedures for tracking and monitoring.
What the PiXL programme involves:
- assessing the children in reading, writing, maths, grammar and punctuation
- pinpointing gaps in children’s knowledge
- accessing resources that can be tailored to fill these gaps
- supporting learning at home through apps and a raft of materials tailored to individual needs
- increasing self-esteem and improving outcomes for our children